Powered By Blogger

The DK Networks at Zazzle.com Headline Animator

Quote of the Day

August 31, 2009

For all of the members of the ToyzRUs...




For all of the members of the ToyzRUs Kiddom  Come see The DK Networks and we will rock on. D and I are trying a few things out and I am finally trying to do something with all of the freaking projects and photo safari collections. My amazing children have become a truly fantastic, brilliant and strong trio. I am in awe of them and so proud. I love my husband. I have become entangled in the World Wide Webs vast and overwhelming Social networking maze. I tweet, post on walls of facebook. Myspace blog is sporadic. On Zazzle I make stuff like clothes and magnets and mouse pads with the vast quantity of creative outlet my ADHD brain can think of. I am really frustrated by the Astore site at Amazon because I have found some freaking awesome shit and I cannot figure out how to get it seen. I know that if the widgets don't stop trying to get me I may snap. And what the Fu*( does it take for the stupid html/url domain soul sucking brain draining shit to actually work with all of the G%^%^*( blog, networking or whatever else way people can find to blah.blah.blah just be the stupid link that I want. It is my birthday and I don't know how I got this old so fast, I really don't feel that way, well not always. I am tired of being so depressed and I hate anxiety attacks that have left me feeling like I was either going to faint puke or have a coronary when I try to leave this house. I believe that I will get some justice from the &^&*%^$ from my former employers at &*), I will get over this utterly overwhelming pit of blackest despair. My beloved Dustin will finally have his wife back, he is such a wonderful husband to still love me like he does. I am getting a car, a car that will run and someday, somewhere the asshole idiots horrible people WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

The websites that I have made such a dizzying and laughable attempt to bring together for the minute possibility of making some money are as follows... Do Not Laugh Please when I get the code fuc*&( on however many I do. But please just smile, and maybe BUY MY STUFF? Peace and Love to all that deserve it..Kelli




No comments:

What SUPERPOWER would you choose??

The DK Astore at Amazon

MP3 Clips

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

AddThis

| More